Types of Car Accidents
Brandon Car Accident Lawyer
There are many different types of car accidents, all of which involve unique factors. These factors can determine what will be investigated in a case. When a drunk driver is responsible, the individual responsible was committing criminal negligence. Other cases may be the result of lack of attention, reckless driving, speeding or a driver who is texting or other illegal act. They also have a bearing on the precedents to be referred to in a case, affecting the potential verdict, judgment or settlement. Some examples of the different kinds of car accidents include:
- Rear-End Accident - a vehicle runs into the back of another vehicle.
- Head-On Accident - the front of two vehicles collide.
- Drunk Driving Accident - the driver at fault was operating a vehicle whilst over the legal blood alcohol limit.
- Tired Driver - the accident was caused by a driver continuing to drive without sufficient rest to be able to do so safely.
- Distracted Driver - the driver at fault was distracted by something inside or outside the vehicle. This can include such things as the application of makeup, eating, cell phone usage, children or paying more attention to a nearby accident or pedestrian than the road ahead.
- Texting While Driving - the driver at fault was texting while driving.
- Hit & Run Accident - the driver left the scene of the accident.
There is also the matter of collision with other kinds of vehicles, such as trucks,
18 wheelers and
The Importance of a Personal Injury Attorney in Car Accident Cases
A personal injury lawyer should be contacted as soon as possible following any type of car accident. Car accidents are one of the most common sources of personal injury and can have very serious consequences. The disruption to one's life is already great enough due to the injuries sustained, medical expenses and income lost while one recovers. Victims need to be compensated to help them manage these effects. Additionally, damages should be awarded to compensate for the pain and suffering caused by another's negligence.
An experienced car accident lawyer in Brandon familiar with the intricacies of car accident cases is a vital ally following such an incident. At Boohoff Law, P.A., we will attack your case aggressively to fight to secure you the maximum compensation. Let us deal with the insurance companies, required medical reports and complicated legal requirements involved in such a case. Need an attorney for a car accident case in Brandon? Concentrate on your recovery while we work vigorously to obtain the best outcome for you.
Contact a Brandon injury lawyer
if you have been injured in a car accident for help gaining the maximum possible compensation.